Friday, January 13, 2012

Retiring Stamp Sets

The new Idea Book is going live soon, and I cannot wait to share it with you!  The only downside, of course, is that it means the retirement of some products from previous Idea Books.  There are some really cute ones that are going away to make room for new and exciting sets.  This includes my very favorite set - the ADOPTION set.  This was one of my very first CTMH stamp sets!





This particular set is great for announcements, congratulations cards, passalong cards for waiting families, scrapbook pages, and so much more.  I used mine for the invitations I sent out for my son's adoption finalization hearing.

Here's a slideshow of all of our retiring products (courtesy of fellow Consultantl, Tamytha Jenkins, thank you!). They are only available while supplies last. To see the whole album, click on the slideshow. Jot the item number down and place your order HERE or email it to me!  (To see a list of items that are already discontinued and now being offered at heavily discounted prices, click here.)




To place your order - don't wait! - click here.  Place a qualifying order in January and receive this set, the Stamp of the Month, for only $5.  I love the versatility of this one for calendars, cards, scrapbooks and more.

Oh - and one more thing!  Place a qualifying order and receive the Rock the Block set for only $15!  What a great gift idea.  Don't forget Valentine's Day is only about five weeks away - and Mother's Day will be here before we know it.  Think ahead this year and give handmade gifts.  Not only will you save buckets of money, the recipient will appreciate all the thought and effort you put into it.

Did I mention you shouldn't wait?!  GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment