Monday, February 13, 2012

A Card for Mom

This card is a bit of a multi-tasker.  You could give it for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, a birthday, or just because!  I have a very special recipient in mind for it...


I think Sonoma is my favorite paper pack from the last Idea Book, so I'm thrilled that it carried over to the new book!  Stock up on it now, because somewhere around July, it will become extinct!

I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Sonoma paper packet (including cocoa cardstock for the body of the card).  I used Smokey Plum, Sweet Leaf and New England Ivy inks, the Keepsake Alphabet set to stamp "Mom," and the Rosy Regards set to make the flower.

If you have a Cricut and have not yet invested in the Art Philosophy cartridge, you need to do it!  NOW!  There are over 700 shapes and objects on this cartridge.   Not only that, it comes with three coordinating D-size stamp sets.  You just can't beat that.  To be honest, I am actually tempted to sell all my other cartridges and just use this one.  (Of course, I'd use the proceeds from those sales for more paper and stamps, because I'm a junkie!)

Now, to figure out how to avoid delivering this card early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment