Wednesday, February 1, 2012

IDEA BOOK PREMIERE!


It's February 1st and that means the premiere of our brand new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!  Ever since my first sneak peek at this book, I've been chomping at the bit to share it.  There are some really great new paper packs, stamps, accessories - you name it!

New paper kit themes for this Idea Book include:

Cruisin' - Road trip, anyone? I miss just-because road trips!

Florentine - The earthy feel of this one is lovely.

Footloose - Does this not make you long for the beach?! Ahh!

Lucy - So pretty for the princess in your life.

Pemberley - I love the mix of whimsy and classic color combos in this one.

Superhero - A paper pack perfectly suited to BOYS?! Oh, I'm so excited.

And my personal favorite...

Stella! - I just absolutely love this color scheme. It is elegant without being snobby,
and it's just beautiful!

Aren't those gorgeous?!  Stay tuned over the next few weeks, I'll be showcasing individual items from the new Idea Book and how you can use them to create beautiful projects of your own.

Ready to browse the new Idea Book, make your wish list or place your order?  Click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment