Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Has Finally Sprung!!

We're late bloomers up here in Alaska, which is probably why we still have several feet of snow on the ground.  But, it's normal for us and we're used to it.  At the same time, we're thrilled that the sun has returned to the last frontier and we are up to almost 14 hours of daylight per day!

April also brings another kind of sunshine to us crafty types - a brand new Stamp of the Month!  It's only $5 with a $50 order, or you can buy it on its own for $17.95.  It's a good, versatile set, as most SotM's are!



A good set for scrapbooks, cards, and gifts alike, this is one we should all have in our arsenal.  I'm a fan of background stamps; this set contains a great one!  Check it out HERE.

What do you think of my new website?

Would you like a copy of the new Spring/Summer Idea Book to flip through?  (I know I prefer paper catalogs to browsing online; it's just more fun to look at!)  Let me know and I'll get one right out to you.  Did you know that you can download - for FREE - 'recipes' for everything that appears in the Idea Book?!

My last scrapbooking gathering, scheduled for late February, was cancelled when my son came down with RSV; I never got to schedule one for March due to various illnesses and commitments.  Maybe I can do one for April?!  How's Saturday the 21st sound, in the afternoon?  Come enjoy a couple hours of husband-free, kid-free crafty time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment