Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

To celebrate the arrival of one of my favorite months, let's check out the Stamp of the Month!


Isn't that pretty?!  If you're a new stamper, don't let its detail scare you off.  This is a perfect stamp to learn some new techniques on.  And for only $5 with a $50 purchase, how can you go wrong?

Oh, and while we're at it, do you have your special limited edition Dotty for You paper pack yet?

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, this kit is also only $5 with a $35 purchase!

That's right - if you place a $50 order, you can get the above stamp AND the above paper packet for only $10 combined!  I think you'll have fun with Dotty for You.  It just oozes spring and joy and renewal, and I love all of those things!  Grab it now, though, because it's going back into the vault soon.

In other news around here, my family is preparing for our first trip out of town since my (19 month old) son was born.  It's a whole different ballgame preparing for a trip with a little one, isn't it!  Thankfully it's just a road trip - no flying - but still, I'm terrified I'll forget something important.  I do this to myself every time I go somewhere!  It's funny.  Well, it's funny after the fact anyway.

I think what I'm most excited about is capturing some new memories to scrapbook!  Now that I have finally started his scrapbook, I'm always looking for new layout ideas.  Maybe we'll have enough fun to justify a whole new volume!

0 comments:

Post a Comment