I've been spending a lot of time, post-baby-bedtime, in my craft room lately. My new Cricut Expression 2 (which I got for less than $50, yessss!) is all set up and although there was a learning curve with it compared to my old machine, it has been fantastic. I'm SO glad I finally made the switch. I mainly did it because I wanted to be able to cut up to 12", whereas my old machine would only go to 6". The other benefits have been awesome.
I used my new Cricut to make these little ornaments. They obviously aren't finished yet - but I can't very well share pictures of the finished product with you without spoiling a surprise or two! So this'll have to get you through.
Want to re-create these? Here's what you need.
- Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (and a Cricut!)
- Dimensional Elements Ornaments
- Pear & Partridge Paper Pack (which has sold so well that the warehouse has temporarily run out, but I have reserves, let me know if you want one!)
- Red Glitter Gel
- Adhesive of your choice, like our Bonding Memories Glue Pen
- Hole punch and ribbon or hemp for a hanger
And that's IT! It's easy and so much fun.