Monday, February 18, 2013

Feelin' Beachy!

I've been a Consultant with CTMH for well over two years now, and that's never more evident than when I dig into my stash of papers!  I see lots of papers that have long since retired, but that I struggle to let go of!  One of the more recent packs on the retired list is Footloose.


Aren't those awesome?!  I'm not even a big beach fan, but flipping through that paper pack makes me feel so relaxed and vacation-y.

Anyway, I still had a few papers left and need to make room for all the goodies coming from the BRAND NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book.  So, it was time to make some cards.


Click to make that bigger so you can actually see them.  I used my Footloose paper pack, some dimensional elements from Footloose, and perhaps my favorite part of these cards is the stamp I used.


This is the Under the Sea set, and I just adore it.  Best of all, it's NOT retired!  You can still get it here.  I colored the stamped sentiments with our awesome new alcohol-based markers.  These are by far the best markers I've used; I love how vibrant the colors are.  Plus, here's a confession, I love to color.  I have a two year old at home, but I have had crayons, colored pencils and coloring books in my house my entire adult life for when the mood strikes.

Hope you like these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment